How Can You Report Concerns?

Published by apisaa_web on

Have you or your students had issues with school policies, practices or interactions with students or staff?

There are a few ways to take action and get support:

  • Talk with your child’s teacher, school counselor or principal to share your concerns and learn about available resources.
    • If you need support to talk with your school, reach out or
    • Come to an upcoming APISA/A meeting to share your concerns with other AAPS parents–we can support each other!
  • Learn more about AAPS’ approach to bias incidents.
    • To report acts of hate, individuals can contact the Department of the Attorney General Hate Crimes Unit by phone at 313-456-0200 or by email at

Categories: Communication